• 49 mesaje
    17 Sep 2023, 15:58
    0 0
    Pregnancy problems
  •  
    • 49 mesaje
    17 Sep 2023, 16:00
    0 0
    Black magic spell that can be trusted:: I'm a professional psychic healing and psychic reading and professional spells caster's and wiccan & Pagan spells masters I'm working with white and black magic and witchcraft... i good in any kind of powerful spells like ... Binding Love spell .. ex back .. protection spell ... Bad energy or curse removal ... Banishment spell ... Get pregnancy spell ... Gay spell .. failing love with me ... Separation Spells .. family problem. relationship problem. good luck spell ... Sickness healing ... wound healing ... & Any more don't hide your problem inbox me directly for what you need results is 100% guaranteed
  •  
    • 49 mesaje
    20 Sep 2023, 22:46
    0 0
    My Spells work with immediate effect. POWERFUL WHITE MAGIC SPELLS. One Spell can bring solutions to your problems. Make your wishes comes true with a POWERFUL SPELL. 1) Bring back lost love. 2) Fix broken relationships. 3) Remove and reverse of black magic and curses. 4) Business prosperity spell. 5) Family protection spell. 6) Revenge spell. You deserve much better than you think. Only a Powerful Spell can bring them back to you. What’s App On +27728933309. Emailradospiritualsolutions@gmail.com or website:https://dradospiritualsolutions.